Do you want to get listed below or picture featured on this page? Find out more!
YOU ARE ALLOWED TO LEAVE LODGING REVIEWS ON THE MSR FACEBOOK GROUP. Read rule #7 first here.
- Alton Motel - Clean, quaint motel built in 1945 for the weary traveler near the Eleven Point River! Dedicated to serve those who love our rivers, hiking trails and the beauty of the Ozarks. Ask the owner about the Beatles at the ranch 1964!
- Camp River Campground, LLC - Located just outside of Alton, MO. We offer 4 cabins with amenities, 10 camper/RV sites with full hook ups and 5 primitive tent sites. We're about 8 miles from the Eleven Point River.
- Briarwood Cabins - Cabins located between Turners Mill access and Whitten access on the Eleven Point River.
- Whites Creek Float Camp Campground - Located a half mile below Whitten access. Only accessible by boat. No fees. This is a primitive dispersed campsite with a pit toilet near the mouth of White's Creek. See Eleven Point River map here.
- Boze Mill Float Camp Campground - Can be accessed from the river or road. Primitive dispersed camping allowed. A vault toilet is centrally located. From Riverton: go east on Hwy 160, turn north on County Road 152 to Boze Mill Spring on your left. The camp is located along the Eleven Point River at mile 33.5.
- 2-Story Cabin - Are you looking for a relaxing peaceful vacation? Check out this two story cabin on 32 acres and only 8 miles from the majestic Eleven Point River! Bringing your dogs or cats? No problem there’s no extra charge for that! Need a recommendation on where to hunt? Float the river? Ride horses? Hike some awesome trails? I can help with that too!! This cabin is fully stocked with everything you will need plus more! Including complimentary coffee, s’mores, cooking essentials, water, and even a bundle or two of firewood!!! You’ll find an assortment of games including monopoly, battleship, uno, and more!! Upstairs there is a fooseball table and a few toys for the little ones! This place is perfect if you’d like to sit and enjoy the view of the valley or get out and explore the ozarks! On the lower level you will find 2 couches, a big screen tv, a desk, and a kitchen table. Upstairs there is a futon, king size bed, full, 3 twin beds and another big screen tv!
- Hufstedler's Camp and Store - In Riverton. Canoe rentals also. Wendy Jones now owns both Hufstedlers in Riverton and 11 Point Canoe Rental in Alton (Jct. 160 and 19 north). Hufstedlers is super private, wooded, some rocks, not a golf course style camp, both have hot showers firewood, and bathrooms. 11 pt is not as private, but really level grassy area, Wendy is your contact person if you have ANY questions for and Eleven Point River trip. Eleven Point canoe rental has 3-30amp/ 1-50 amp electric spots with water hookups in Alton mo. Hufstedlers has 4 electric spots, 2 30amp, 2 110 outlets. primitive camping, but not super level 30amp. no water at Hufstedlers. We have shower/bathroom facilities there. THERE MAY BE MORE CHANGES COMING TO HUFSTEDLERS IN THE FUTURE, WITH CAMPING, SO PLEASE CALL BEFORE U Bring down that big Ol' 35ft beast of a camper without a reservation!
The Missouri Scenic Rivers project needs your support: https://www.buymeacoffee.com/moscenicrivers
If you want to drive north about 45 minutes on hwy 19 out of Alton, MO then you can check out what options there are for lodging in the Eminence, MO area and the Jacks Fork River. See those options here.
If you want to drive eats about 55 minutes on hwy 160 out of Alton, MO, then you can check out what options there are for lodging in the Doniphan, MO and the far lower Current River. See those options here.
RV CAMPING? CLICK HERE!
NOTE: For those floaters/campers who wish to truly experience the wild, Backcountry (primitive) camping is permitted on gravel bars along the river at no charge. Please keep a clean camp and bury human waste at least 100 feet from the river. Collect only down and dead wood for campfires. This is TOTAL SECLUSION from the real world, for that no houses can be built along or near any part of the river within this protected Wild & Scenic River. Take higher ground in the case of a heavy rain due to flash flooding.